Thursday 6 September 2007

Full subtitles for 'Apa Khabar Orang Kampung'

Since you can't legitimately watch it in Malaysia, I thought of including the full list of subtitles to my documentary Apa Khabar Orang Kampung (known overseas as Village People Radio Show).

First you might want to watch the trailer to get a sense of how it looks and sounds:



Then you can read the full set of subtitles here. Not sure how much of it will make sense without the accompanying visuals (you will miss a few puns), but ya never know.

Then you can read the latest review here.

You might also want to read my appeal letter (in Malay).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amir,

Where can I get a copy of Apa Khabar Orang Kampung? I know it is banned, but is there anywhere I can make any unofficial purchase of it? It seems really original and I'd really hope to get it. Hope you can help, thanks.