Thursday 24 February 2011

Invitation to watch 12 of the 120 MALAY MOVIES

One of FAQ for this book has been: "How do I get to watch these movies ah? How ah how ah?"

Well, keep the next two weekends free and you can watch 12 of them! These are 12 that I lavished particular praise on. I made sure not to include any P. Ramlee movies, because those tend to be easily available already. It would be my pleasure to introduce you to films that you may not have seen, or not seen recently.

The venue is in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (you may confirm here) which, unfortunately has no LRT station. But it shall be a cosy event, admission is free, and bring your own kuaci. I will introduce each movie.

This is a song from the very first movie we will show. Unfortunately the synching on Youtube is not as good as what you will see on Saturday 2pm, but you get the idea:

No comments: